Deploying Airbyte Open-Source just takes two steps.
- Install Docker on your workstation (see instructions). Make sure you're on the latest version of
- Run the following commands in your terminal:
git clone https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte.git
Once you see an Airbyte banner, the UI is ready to go at http://localhost:8000! You will be asked for a username and password. By default, that's username
airbyte and password
password. Once you deploy airbyte to your servers, be sure to change these in your
Alternatively, if you have an Airbyte Cloud invite, just follow these steps.
If you have any questions about the Airbyte Open-Source setup and deployment process, head over to our Getting Started FAQ on our Discourse that answers the following questions and more:
- How long does it take to set up Airbyte?
- Where can I see my data once I've run a sync?
- Can I set a start time for my sync?
If there are any questions that we couldn't answer here, we'd love to help you get started. Join our Slack and feel free to ask your questions in the #getting-started channel.